The-King-of-WolvesThe-King-of-Wolves

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Ebaums

Sometimes people join on the hate bandwagon for the wrong reasons but in this case I think most of us have for the right ones. Eric Bauman probably doesn't make as much money as the flash implies, and some have defended Bauman in saying that if requested he will remove the stolen project. However if the process was as smooth and as simple as it sounds then this problem would not have arose. There would not be as many complaints as there are. True, sometimes Baumans system works but from what I understand it usually confounds most artists.

Sometimes people deserve a good effigy and villification like this.

evil - over the rainbow evil - over the rainbow

Shit senses.... TINGLING!

Nice lip synching but that does not make a good flash!

LivingWithStyle.com's VSM LivingWithStyle.com's VSM

Know what?

The saddest thing about this is?
That it took more then one person to produce.

Run Stick Run! Run Stick Run!

It was good

I'd make it a bit more involved then just whipping him next time. Like some traps or something. Oh well, you deserve a good score.

Capt-Awesome responds:

Yeah i know what you mean, thats what i was thinking, but i only wanted to spend a day on this, and i did :D

Meinke Scooter Race Meinke Scooter Race

Shitty game my friend

The scooter, if you want to call it that, handled like that one shopping cart you get at the supermarket with the fucked up wheel. There wasn't much to the game, not much pay off. Just me going in what I can only assume is a race track that goes off into infinity.

P.S. I notice that my car keeps moving after I die.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Bugs...

for some reason "Pics" got greyed out when I had 2 pics to view and I got stuck in the boat. It wouldn't let me depart. It just brought up the menu to control it and I guess it froze or something.