The-King-of-WolvesThe-King-of-Wolves

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Run Stick Run! Run Stick Run!

It was good

I'd make it a bit more involved then just whipping him next time. Like some traps or something. Oh well, you deserve a good score.

Capt-Awesome responds:

Yeah i know what you mean, thats what i was thinking, but i only wanted to spend a day on this, and i did :D

Meinke Scooter Race Meinke Scooter Race

Shitty game my friend

The scooter, if you want to call it that, handled like that one shopping cart you get at the supermarket with the fucked up wheel. There wasn't much to the game, not much pay off. Just me going in what I can only assume is a race track that goes off into infinity.

P.S. I notice that my car keeps moving after I die.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Bugs...

for some reason "Pics" got greyed out when I had 2 pics to view and I got stuck in the boat. It wouldn't let me depart. It just brought up the menu to control it and I guess it froze or something.

Jungle Hunt Jungle Hunt

If there are two things you can improve upon

Just making it feel more like a slingshot then me just clicking all over the screen and having cursor to be a bit more responsive.

Otherwise I could see this as becoming addictive

afeafsbd afeafsbd

That was it?

Yeah, what the other guy said.

Also pressing enter isn't too entertaining. You could of gotten away with just an angry rant about your anti-clock views then just had a flash without enter buttons.

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

It was cool but

I ran into a bug, after killing the first guy I couldn't hit the other two guys, even if they weren't blocking but they could hit me.

Kentucky Space Battles Kentucky Space Battles

Sweet

That was cool, and a lot of fun

Dress-up Mario Sunshine Dress-up Mario Sunshine

Not bad

You should give him some of his old suits, like the frog suit, sledgehammer suit, tanooki suit, racoon suit and such.

Alien Clones Alien Clones

Miniclips always submits the good stuff

none

BlEED I BlEED I

YEAH who's ready for round 2!

That was cool! A little fast and I had no idea what was going on though...

Nebula-Entertainment responds: