The-King-of-WolvesThe-King-of-Wolves

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Ebaums

Sometimes people join on the hate bandwagon for the wrong reasons but in this case I think most of us have for the right ones. Eric Bauman probably doesn't make as much money as the flash implies, and some have defended Bauman in saying that if requested he will remove the stolen project. However if the process was as smooth and as simple as it sounds then this problem would not have arose. There would not be as many complaints as there are. True, sometimes Baumans system works but from what I understand it usually confounds most artists.

Sometimes people deserve a good effigy and villification like this.

evil - over the rainbow evil - over the rainbow

Shit senses.... TINGLING!

Nice lip synching but that does not make a good flash!

LivingWithStyle.com's VSM LivingWithStyle.com's VSM

Know what?

The saddest thing about this is?
That it took more then one person to produce.

Pixel madness "fun" Pixel madness "fun"

I have to admit

When I first saw this I expected a bunch of pixels flying around the screen but I was far from wrong. What I found instead was a rich storyline with memorable characters. The intertwining of the characters paths was truly a remarkable thing. Who knew an Eskimo and a Firefighter had so much in common and I couldn't believe how you got the fourth reincarnation of Vishnu in there. That was a real work of story telling genius.

"Peaches" "Peaches"

You're right!

You did do pretty well.

Romeo and Juliet A3 S1 Romeo and Juliet A3 S1

Know what...

Yours was the first flash to make me laugh tonight.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

I don't know if you're one man...

or a team of a people but your submissions reaffirm my belief that despite the sea of crappy submissions on newgrounds there are some islands of quality.

Your flash being one of those islands.

8-BytchFyveIsABytch 8-BytchFyveIsABytch

I cannot believe it.

Misteroo actually doesn't like tributes. He's gone on record saying so. In fact his comment on someone doing a tribute to 8-bitch five, a movie designed solely to mock tributes was, "how could someone be this retarded." If you REALLY want to impress Misteroo I'd recommend starting from scratch and doing your own idea. I don't intend to be mean or harsh I'm just saying it as it is.

TheArtisan responds:

k, thx for the review

SMW - KR 1 - Re mastered SMW - KR 1 - Re mastered

What is with you people and sprites?

You used sprites AND you also failed using them well. Characters tend to float, things fly into what should be solid objects and for a while mario's eye was transparent.

So enough of your borax pointdexter!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Just Another War Just Another War

Random fighting! Random fighting!

Accompanied by the same song played over and over and jibberish. It wasn't too bad though

Flyborg responds:

...You may have missed the point.